MJ Bowler- please help! :)

alre309

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
For some reason (its not really what i usually carry) im craving this bag- in this exact color- if ANYONE knows of this bag on sale in the lavender anywhere PLEASE PM me!! I would be forever grateful- it would need to be at least 40% off for me to buy THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!mytheresa.com . sale . bags . BOWLER BAG
840_5496_001.jpg

this bag colos is sooo hot.... i want the rosen in this color and the solver hardware is soo awesome.... i'd get it, but i'd get it from Nordstrom and if they have it in this color and reduce it later you can call back and ask for a price match (usually within 14 days after receiving it)

I think bloomies might have this for 30% then 20% off tomorrow... I presaled the smaller version, the Rosen, in this color for that discount. I know they had a larger version of this color, but I can't recall if it was this bowler or the Dash.

the Bowler was on sale for 30/20 at Bloomies. I know Chicago didn't have this color, but maybe another store does -- there's also a chance that Nordstroms might have this color too -- if it's not among the bags that are marked down 40% (which I'd be surprised, as most everything is), you should be able to have them price match Bloomie's marked down price (30/20) -- I also heard that Barneys was having a company-wide sale, similar to the one Dallas held a few weeks ago (40% off)

this bag colos is sooo hot.... i want the rosen in this color and the solver hardware is soo awesome.... i'd get it, but i'd get it from Nordstrom and if they have it in this color and reduce it later you can call back and ask for a price match (usually within 14 days after receiving it)

someone posted in the MJ Sale thread that they saw a Rosen and a Dash in the Lilac today -- I guess they had been in the Women's Contemporary Section, which could explain why they haven't disappeared yet!

Post #5633
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/post-mj-sale-sightings-here-53535-376.html#post6458314