MJ Blake with silver trim?

You'll probably have better luck calling a store and describing the bag to an SA. If the store doesn't have it, ask them to look it up for you. Also, since you already have the bag, you could probably give them the sku number from the price tag to look it up.

I haven't made any more efforts to find the black/silver Blake on sale at Nordstrom. I just can't take mine back. I've used it. I wouldn't want to buy one someone has used. Who knows ... maybe I already have one someone used and I just don't know it.

I am so neurotic with my handbags. I will not set them on the floor. I won't even let them touch the wall when I hang them on a purse hanger in a restroom. I have seen women throw their handbags on the floor in restrooms. Yuck!!!!

I will just appreciate my Blake and be on the watch for the next good sale on something else. :search:

I haven't made any more efforts to find the black/silver Blake on sale at Nordstrom. I just can't take mine back. I've used it. I wouldn't want to buy one someone has used. Who knows ... maybe I already have one someone used and I just don't know it.

I am so neurotic with my handbags. I will not set them on the floor. I won't even let them touch the wall when I hang them on a purse hanger in a restroom. I have seen women throw their handbags on the floor in restrooms. Yuck!!!!

I will just appreciate my Blake and be on the watch for the next good sale on something else. :search:
My case in point: I saw these two ladies today. Check it out! Unbelievable! And the white one is a Lockheart, prob a $600 bag.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 35