MJ Blake & Venetia

avreen

Aug 23, 2007
Hi everyone! I'm new to TPF and I just recently decided I REALLY want either the MJ Blake or Venetia, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! I live in NYC and all I see in the stores these days are the new MJ quilted bags (that I hate to admit, but am not a big fan of). The only Blake/Venetia bags I can find are either on ebay or retail sites like elleluxury and I'm afraid they will sell me a fake bag. Does anyone know where I can find either of these bags online or in the store?? :confused1: I'm not even sure if MJ still makes these styles..?? Any advice is welcome, thanks!

LABAG, did you buy it online or go to the store? I tried calling one but not all stores carry the MJ collection (some only carry MbMJ). I would LOVE to buy a venetia on sale!!

LABAG, did you buy it online or go to the store? I tried calling one but not all stores carry the MJ collection (some only carry MbMJ). I would LOVE to buy a venetia on sale!!
I actually called a store and they checked in their computer and found one in Pheonix I think.
It was regular 1025.00 and 33% sale.Maybe try the Nordstroms Racks stores, any color in particular?-Good Luck!!!!