MJ Blake $449, Venetia $499 Nordstrom Rack

1. Just back from Chicago downtown Nordstrom Rack, spotted some nice MJ bags more than 50% off.
    Blake (Greenish Blue) with silver hardware $449
    Venetia in Pink with silver hardware $449 / $499 can't remember
    and some there MJ leather hobo in Ivory and Blue for $449

2. OMG!! Those are amazing prices!!! The closest NR is like 6 hours away!!:sad: :sad:

3. Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to try and hit that this weekend!

4. Thank you for sharing!

5. hk318 - thanks again for sharing. Also, did you buy any? :flowers: I love to live vicariously through others' shopping adventures!:P

6. you are welcome luvpurses24
    Unfortunately I didnt buy any, although I really love the Blake and it's a amazing deal...
    I just ordered a Mouse Stam Hobo from bloomies and i feel gulity to spend more....

7. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on your Stam Hobo. =)

8. OMG, isn't harlem_cutie looking for blake in that color? I meant to go over there today but no time. I'm also broke so I don't need the temptation of seeing sale bags IRL. But there's always tomorrow....

9. I'm so jealous!! I wish I lived in US! :hysteric:

10. Awesome! Which location is that? Sorry, I'm a suburbanite, not too familiar with downtown...:shrugs: I'm looking for the Karolina bag! Do you remember seeing any of those?? Thanks!

11. do they ship? this will be a nice pick-me-up from the bloomies fiasco.

12. Yes, I saw 2 Karolina Bag in Deep blue either 449 or 499.
    The one i went to is on State Street and Washington street.

13. I just got back from the store. The blakes are Spearmint. The Karolina is the small Karolina in bright blue.

14. ^^ I was JUST going to mention this too!!
    Get her Karolina!! I'ts gorgeous!! And you are both in the same city!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice