MJ BIFOLD.. a keeper?

1. under special items they have some nice wallets, i was thinking the platinum, in either the billfold or the hipster. its MJ and both are cheaper then a coach mini skinny, so i was thinking even though i havent given much thought to it maybe it would be a okay purchase? what do you think?

2. pictures would help :yes:

3. i tried to save it but i cant upload it in the correct format :sad:

4. oh i know what you're talking about, i was looking at them awhile ago too :smile: weren't they around 30 dollars? i thought that was a reasonable price. but i wish they weren't metallic.

5. so you think its not worth it cause of the metallic? should i just stick with a skinny then?

6. do you like zip clutch?

7. do i like the zip clutch- hell i LOVE IT! in that brick red or that teal or the green:love: :love: :love: !! but its not the right time to get one, especially if i go through with the little stam, first bag i would have bought in retail. and i also like to spread my purchases. but one day i plan to have one!! for now i need a smaller wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice