MJ Bargain at Saks!

1. I'll post photos later, but I just had to share because I was soooooooo excited! I got a MJ Ursula hobo in moss (green) at the Saks sale today. It was $289 INCLUDING tax!!! The bag was originally $895. Whooo hoooo. :yahoo: I'm so excited and I really love this color! :yahoo:

Just HAD to share!

2. congrats....
    which Saks is this
    are they all gone?

3. Lucky gal! I tried calling a couple stores today and they were all sold out of MJ. Post pics when you can, I'd love to see the bag!

4. Wicked, congrats on your great find!
    I never come across such great deal!

5. Here are the pics! Unfortunately this was the ONLY MJ item in the store--San Diego Saks. They had some Tanner Krolle bags, DG and an older Burberry green suede bag that was very pretty. And a few other random things... There was a BV BARGAIN that I posted in the "Deals & Steals" section.

Thanks bag.lover! I'm just thrilled to have gotten a great bargain!

DSCN1008.JPG DSCN1009.JPG
  6. dude that's a serious markdown. Wow. Saks in NYC had a Moss bowler also @ that price but as soon as I turned around it was gone.

7. Hey there! What a STEAL!!!!!:wlae: You're so lucky!

8. Congrats!

9. wow that's such a great deal! they didn't have any MJ sale items at my saks :sad: you are so lucky! enjoy your new baby!

10. Great price!! Congrats on your MJ beauty.

11. Congrats on the new bag!

12. That's great!! I love that shade of green. I wanted the bowler but didn't act fast enough. They were all gone.:sad:

13. i did not act fast enough either.was so busy at work today and when i finally had time to call saks, everything was gone.
    oh well.....

14. I just returned the moss green mj hobo at the saks at dadeland mall, miami, tonight, right before closing - if anyone is interested call in the a.m., the phone is 305-662-8655 ext. 355-My SA is out of town but some other SA are Carlos or Maite - the handbag is on the sale table, it will be there when the store opens, the price was I think either 268 or 288 plus tax and if you don't have a saks card, delivery - HURRY!

15. Oh man, that color is GORGEOUS! And what a steal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice