MJ Bags at Neiman Marcus Last Call

Oh... need.... multipocket... Thank you for the pics!!

This is a silly question, but here we go - Does Last Call only take NM cards and AX too? Or others?? For the phone orders, I guess is my specific question. Why can't we get stock like that?!?!?
Decisions.... fabulous MJ from Neiman's I saw.. or a great one from Last Call that is still awesome, yet better on the budget??....

Thanks for the info! ~ Di

same here. can't decide btwn mp/sophia and also i have my eye on the the new anna corinna ginormous bag. hopefully they still have some stock left if i decided to get one tomorrow.

Thank you for the quick reply. We had a NM where we lived before - but not a Last Call, we just moved to an area that has both! ( There is actually WAY too much good shopping close!)

I figure I will go to our NM after Christmas and see if they still have the MJ on sale that I was eyeing... then if not - check out our Last Call to see if they have a better selection then when I stopped in the other day.

:smile: Di

Wow Ran, thanks for posting those pics! I cannot believe how many MJ bags were there. Those are great pics for a cell phone. Thanks again for posting. I hope some PFers get great deals!