MJ Bags at Neiman Marcus Last Call

It looks like a HUGE amount of stuff.

This sucks. Every time I go into NMLC or Nordies Rack I NEVER find anything. Last time I went to NMLC, all they had was a few Pucci bags.

Maybe they'll have some shoes too. I'm dying for some cheap louboutins or jimmy choos.

bag.lover, thank you....I knew you'd know. I have to start taking my digital camera when I go shopping so I can take better pictures. These were taken with my cell phone.

hey Elongreach,

i think it IS a madhouse there right now...

Tried to call to see if they could ship me stuff but no one picked up and when someone did, they said it was really crazy there and couldn't help me now....

Those of you heading there, let me know what you get!!! it sounds like a great opportunity to expand the MJ collection!!!

Happy Holiday weekend too!

Bag.lover, any chance you know what color that Venetia is? It seems like a gray? Why oh why can't the shops be jam packed with MJ like this one was? I guess its better for my wallet that they aren't. :shame:

here's the scoop ladies:

the small multipockets is $610 w/ extra 20% off = $488.

with md 5% sales tax = $512.40

shipping to anywhere in the US = $12.75
IF you want to call, the quickest way is to dial 410-379-0159, hit 0, then ask to be xfered to the handbag department. I spoke to a SA named Karen and i was being real nice to her (since i needed the information) and she was pleasant to deal with. IT seemed like the crowd had died down a little.

HTH.

Bag.lover, any chance you know what color that Venetia is? It seems like a gray?

Fall 04's Thistle (slight green tint)

attachment.php
[/quote]

The right-most Multipocket looks like Fuschia (Resort 04).

row 1:
Multipocket in Sap Green (Fall 04)
Multipocket in Thistle (Fall 04)
Katie in Rose Quartz (Resort 04)
Multipocket in Fuschia (Resort 04)

row 2:
Kirsten in Acorn (Fall 04)
Kirsten in Dk Forest (Fall 04)
New Sophia in Peacock Blue (Fall 04)
New Sophia in (can't see the color clearly)

attachment.php