MJ bag from bluefly - what do you think?

1. I ran across this bag on bluefly and ordered it with a discount coupon I had. What do you guys think? I was thinking it looked like a good weekend carry-all!

[​IMG]

2. I like it! It's a nice, simple style.

3. That's nice. Good neutral color, and looks like it would be a great weekend bag!

4. Classic, a great find on Bluefly.

5. Its a nice classical, simple style with a good neutral colour. Good choice x

6. Youngprof, good choice/find. =)
    Color and style look great.

7. gorgeous! may i ask how much it was?

8. Bluefly had it for just over $1,000 (it listed for $1300, it is a large bag), and I had a 15% off coupon, so I got it for just under $900. I know, good deals are relative in the world of designer bags!

9. Wow. That's great. I love that bag. good deal!

10. Youngprof, I agree with you.
    I was able to get several bags for 20% off (via Nordstrom's price-matching to Bloomingdale's & Saks' F&F events). Since a lot of the premium designer bags hardly get marked down, this discount is considered a great deal so I bought more than I should. They are still not cheap though..

Your MJ bag is quite expensive ($1300), the coupon certainly comes in handy. =)

11. I really like it! Yummy color and looks so classic. I am a sucker for simple strong shapes. It would be great to see pics when you get it. I am curious to see what the size is like! Enjoy!!

12. Yummy color & leather!! Wonder how big it is (love big bags!)! Congrats on the great bluefly find!

13. it's cute! bluefly has had a lot of good stuff lately!

14. Love the color!

15. Wow, I thought this bag wasn't available anywhere anymore. Now I'm sad I've blown my $1000 bag budget on other stuff! Ah, well. That's life . . .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice