MJ Baby Stam

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
I figured the fullsize stam might be too big but this smaller size seems perfect (though I miss the optional handles). Is this a bag that I could carry for the long term or too trendy? Drawn to the cool vintage vibe I think. Been wanting this color ever since I saw it on Lindsay (thought she has the fullsize). Does the color go with a lot or no?

stam.jpg

rubygirl

Feb 8, 2006
I :love: your bag. I think the color is great. It's def got the vintage vibe to it. I think it would go with a lot.

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Rubygirl I love your bag!!! Is that the emerald balenciaga? So pretty. Thanks for your thoughts on the stam!

rubygirl

Feb 8, 2006
You're welcome. Yes, it's the Emerald First. I have carried it everyday since I got it. Just :love: it!!!!!!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I love the baby Stam! I had the full size Stam but gave it up because I thought it was too big and heavy. The little one looks perfect (though I agree that it would be even better with handles).

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i think that is a great size and color! and don't think it's too trendy.. it is classic with a vintage twist and it could go with so much. cute bag :smile:

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Is it heavy? That is the one complaint I've heard about the stams-and the hardware, so two complaints, I guess.