MJ Baby Stam

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I figured the fullsize stam might be too big but this smaller size seems perfect (though I miss the optional handles). Is this a bag that I could carry for the long term or too trendy? Drawn to the cool vintage vibe I think. Been wanting this color ever since I saw it on Lindsay (thought she has the fullsize). Does the color go with a lot or no?

stam.jpg

2. I :love: your bag. I think the color is great. It's def got the vintage vibe to it. I think it would go with a lot.

3. Rubygirl I love your bag!!! Is that the emerald balenciaga? So pretty. Thanks for your thoughts on the stam!

4. You're welcome. Yes, it's the Emerald First. I have carried it everyday since I got it. Just :love: it!!!!!!

5. oh I love your baby stam!! I think it would with a lot!

6. Aww.. it's too cute. I think it'd be awesome with casual or a little more dressed up !

7. I love the baby Stam! I had the full size Stam but gave it up because I thought it was too big and heavy. The little one looks perfect (though I agree that it would be even better with handles).

8. I love it :love:

9. i'm giving up my black baby stam for adoption if anyone is interested. PM me.

10. Cute, like it better than the full sized :biggrin: And I usually dont like small bags!

11. i think that is a great size and color! and don't think it's too trendy.. it is classic with a vintage twist and it could go with so much. cute bag :smile:

12. That's a beautiful colour! What are the measurements of the Baby Stam?

13. very nice!

14. Is it heavy? That is the one complaint I've heard about the stams-and the hardware, so two complaints, I guess.

15. Love that size and color! I say it's a keeper!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice