MJ at Macys?

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
Someone in the "Deals and Steals" posted that the Macys F&F discount applies to Marc Jacobs....I know that the local Macy's carries MBMJ, but does Macy's carry MJ ?? If so, WHERE???!!!!

I'm sure once I find out, I'll be running to the phone to place an order! :nuts:

sheesh...if i knew, so would i! not my local macys...nope nope..the biggest brand they've got is coach, dooney, and kenneth cole....it's such a bad bag selection! :sad: although last year my MF's mom scored one...i was a bit jealous...

I heard the Chicago Macy's in Michigan Ave carries collection MJ.. however, my local nordies will not pricematch them since it's not a local Macy's. You can probably call over to that location and get a drop ship.

I heard the Chicago Macy's in Michigan Ave carries collection MJ.. however, my local nordies will not pricematch them since it's not a local Macy's. You can probably call over to that location and get a drop ship.

I was in Chicago this past holiday weekend. I did go to Macys on Michigan. They had very few MJ bags. They were in a glass case in a handbag dept on the 1st floor. They may have been MBMJ for all I know. Selection was quite small.

yeah, I was not sure about the MJ at Macys post, so I figured I'd go straight to the source of great MJ info (all you gals of course!) to confirm....:yes:

What a bummer....oh well, I'll keep hoping and until then, try to get my fix with MBMJ.

I no longer live in Chicago but back when I did, and it was Marshall Fields, they had a ton of MJ's on State Street. Up until this past summer right before I moved, they still had quite a few MJ's. Now only if Macy's in SF had some MJ's....