MJ Accessories

CCSMom

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Hello!

I was wondering if Marc Jacobs made small leather accessories other than wallets. I have a black quilted Marky wallet and would like a small bag similar to a Coach wristlet or LV pochette to go with it. I would probably use this bag for cosmetics. I don't live near an MJ store and have never seen anything like this online. Thanks for any help you can give me! :biggrin:

I don't know if they're going to be made this season, but there's a style called The Handy, that's a small wristlet. It's like a flat case with a wrist strap. There's also the Flat Case, which comes in two diff sizes. If you look up in the Reference section, there are pix of some of these

This is the flat case

attachment.php

and here's the Handy
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/post-pics-of-your-mj-clutches-here-264096-2.html#post8897532

attachment.php

there are other styles as well, these two are probably the most popular. I'm not sure what they're making and/or what MJ stores are going to carry for F/W - I think I saw the flat cases at Nordstroms in Black

a few months back I purchased (from the MJ store) a small pouch for inside my bags. I had been looking for the perfect case for the longest time but could never find the right one (the flat case was a little too large and flat for what I wanted). This is exactly what I had been looking for and I absolutely love it!!
I'm not sure if they have any left -- the last time I was there (at the MJ store) my SA was telling me she wished she had bought one when she had the chance, so I don't know if that meant that they had sold out or if she just meant her store. If you like it & wanted to call and check on it, it's called the Birds of Paradise Small Pouch

Attachments

• pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 53
You can also check out the Reference Lib. for the Bev, another small bag/pouch that actually has a chain. It's a fun style, but not made anymore..... You'd have to find one on ebay, Fashionphile, or the like...

There's also a smooth palais leather version of the handy. I have one of these in fuchsia and love it... perfect for when you don't want to carry a bag. I've seen some on ebay.

IMG_9947.1.jpg

there's also the eugenie, available in quilted and seasonal lines. this is the carter version:

!BrfIJlQCGk~$(KGrHqMOKjsEvOPzKBjdBLz21p65Gw~~_12.JPG