MJ Accessories

CCSMom

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Hello!

I was wondering if Marc Jacobs made small leather accessories other than wallets. I have a black quilted Marky wallet and would like a small bag similar to a Coach wristlet or LV pochette to go with it. I would probably use this bag for cosmetics. I don't live near an MJ store and have never seen anything like this online. Thanks for any help you can give me! :biggrin:

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I don't know if they're going to be made this season, but there's a style called The Handy, that's a small wristlet. It's like a flat case with a wrist strap. There's also the Flat Case, which comes in two diff sizes. If you look up in the Reference section, there are pix of some of these

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
This is the flat case

attachment.php

and here's the Handy
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/post-pics-of-your-mj-clutches-here-264096-2.html#post8897532

attachment.php

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
there are other styles as well, these two are probably the most popular. I'm not sure what they're making and/or what MJ stores are going to carry for F/W - I think I saw the flat cases at Nordstroms in Black

a few months back I purchased (from the MJ store) a small pouch for inside my bags. I had been looking for the perfect case for the longest time but could never find the right one (the flat case was a little too large and flat for what I wanted). This is exactly what I had been looking for and I absolutely love it!!
I'm not sure if they have any left -- the last time I was there (at the MJ store) my SA was telling me she wished she had bought one when she had the chance, so I don't know if that meant that they had sold out or if she just meant her store. If you like it & wanted to call and check on it, it's called the Birds of Paradise Small Pouch

Attachments

• pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 53

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
There's also a smooth palais leather version of the handy. I have one of these in fuchsia and love it... perfect for when you don't want to carry a bag. I've seen some on ebay.

IMG_9947.1.jpg

there's also the eugenie, available in quilted and seasonal lines. this is the carter version:

!BrfIJlQCGk~$(KGrHqMOKjsEvOPzKBjdBLz21p65Gw~~_12.JPG