MJ 1984 & 54, Plz help to decide!

Pinkjean

Apr 1, 2013
I just bought these two (mini 1984 and mini 54) from the official website. Love they both but keeping both is a little too luxury to me.

Does any of you ladies have them, let me knew if I should keep both!

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 435
I know! I love your Ayers 1984! Do you have a modeling pics of it?

Also, how do you like you Balanciaga bags? I'm trying to decide between a city and a Mulberry Alexa.

i will take pics when i get home. i had strap shortened. :smile:
balenciaga is good but i wish city bags were a little bit taller.

If I've to choose, I'll go for black one (sorry don't know the official name) . Actually both of them suit you a lot. They're well structured and not overwhelming. You can't go wrong with either of them :smile:

Oh, I really like them both also! I'm looking at the 1984 myself, not sure what color though. Do you mind posting a picture of what you can fit inside of it if you have the chance?
And what do you think of the weight for that size bag?

The Atlantic color is fabulous and I absolutely love it but the blue is gorgeous too. I just ordered the atlantic in the 54 so I can carry a bit more without being heavy. Did you manage to get the 70% off which started last night? If not, you could get both.......They are both beautiful and you can't lose with either. Both bags dress up and both bags go with jeans and other casual attire.