MJ 1984 & 54, Plz help to decide!

Pinkjean

Apr 1, 2013
I just bought these two (mini 1984 and mini 54) from the official website. Love they both but keeping both is a little too luxury to me.

Does any of you ladies have them, let me knew if I should keep both!

Thank you!

Attachments

Hanakimi

Oct 29, 2013
I like the shape of the mini 54 (*´▽`*) Do you prefer one color over the other?

Pinkjean

Apr 1, 2013
I like the shape of the mini 54 (*´▽`*) Do you prefer one color over the other?
I preferred the Cloud (54) color better online, but the Atlantic on 1984 is so pretty in person, too...

I know I'm too greedy:cry:

ashi112211

shoptillyoudrop
May 1, 2009
Long Island
If I've to choose, I'll go for black one (sorry don't know the official name) . Actually both of them suit you a lot. They're well structured and not overwhelming. You can't go wrong with either of them :smile:

Pinkjean

Apr 1, 2013
If I've to choose, I'll go for black one (sorry don't know the official name) . Actually both of them suit you a lot. They're well structured and not overwhelming. You can't go wrong with either of them :smile:
Thanks! The blackish blue one is the 1894. It's def more casual...

I want to keep both now...

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
Oh, I really like them both also! I'm looking at the 1984 myself, not sure what color though. Do you mind posting a picture of what you can fit inside of it if you have the chance?
And what do you think of the weight for that size bag?

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
The Atlantic color is fabulous and I absolutely love it but the blue is gorgeous too. I just ordered the atlantic in the 54 so I can carry a bit more without being heavy. Did you manage to get the 70% off which started last night? If not, you could get both.......They are both beautiful and you can't lose with either. Both bags dress up and both bags go with jeans and other casual attire.