Mizi

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was hoping someone could tell me how much the Mizi retails for...:smile:

2. I bought the Mono Mizi the day it launched and I paid $1,400+.

3. Yep, I paid $1350 before taxes too. Did you find one somewhere?

4. Yah, I think they discontinued it. :Push:

5. Oh, it's discontinued?! Darn! Well, the hubby has offered to buy me a bag in that price range, but I've yet to find one that I really like, or at least spend that kind of money on. I really like the trapeze, but that's gone too. Any suggestions on what I can buy in that price range? I'm looking for a more classic look.

6. Yep, sorry both bags are no longer available. Unless you find one on eBay. If you want something classic and in the $1300's, how about the Manhattan PM? That bag is very pretty

7. I have a few friends with the Manhattan and they're cute, but it's not something I'd buy. I've been eyeing the Epi Passy though, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

8. Why did they discontinue it?

9. Good question. I believe it was a limited edition style

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice