Mizi vs. Deauville

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well,
    I gave my daughter my Trouville. I have been missing my Trouville. DD loves it so I must find a new bag. I am considering a Deauville because it is bigger than the Trouville. I also like the Monogram Mizi. If I get the Mizi, I will have a different bag from her bag. Is the Mizi about the same size as the Deauville? It appears to be a very similar bag. I am seriously considering the Mizi. How much does the Mizi hold compared to the Deauville?

2. Do you have a picture of the Mizi?

3. No there are a few on ebay.

4. love the Mizi!

5. I like the mizi too!!!

6. mizi

7. I have the deauville and Mizi And to me they are pretty much the same size and the Mizi is much better and beautiful looking bag than the deauville ( IMO)
    I'll post a pic later for you to see😀

8. love, love, love the Mizi!

i had a Touville and while i thought it was cute it was just too darn hard to get items in and out of the bag without tearing up my hand on the zipper - let your daughter keep it. the Deauville doesn't have the cuteness factor that the Trouville has, just looks kind of like a big square bag. but the Mizi! oh, my - it's an LE and has wonderful details that make it visually interesting. get the Mizi!

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392223450.469225.jpg

Here's the 2 comparison
    The deauville is slightly bigger structured compared to Mizi on the feminine side , hope this help

10. When I used the Trouville my items would scratch from the zipper. You are right. I found a Mizi. Yes, a different bag than the Trouville is the best option. Thanks!

11. Spoiledwify, that is a great shot for comparison. Both bags are gorgeous! I was nervous because I wanted a bag with the same structure of the Trouville, but could not decide.... I ordered a Mizi. It has been well loved. I cannot wait to receive it. Thanks for your help.

12. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!!!

Cheers to you!

13. Your welcome and glad that I could help and def you'll love her like i do that's why I preserved her by not using her😂😂😂😂
    Post the pix when you get her . Where did you found her if I may ask?

14. post pics when you get it so we can all drool over it ;)