mix'n match

I'll wear my khaki bags with any color shoes or clothes, but black bags go with black shoes or khaki shoes, and brown bags go with brown shoes or khaki shoes. Gold with anything :smile:

I usually stay closer to the rules; black with black and brown with brown. However... since I got my khaki/coal Leigh, I don't have to worry and I'm loving it. The black/brown thing isn't an issue and if I'm too lazy to change my bag I'm pretty safe.

What about the chocolate bags, can you wear that with black? Is chocolate an exception to the brown rule? Might be a silly question, but my fav boots are in black and I have been begging the hubby for them in brown, in the mean time the tags still on two of my new chocolate coach babies :sad: so they have never been worn :sad:

I don't really like black and brown together...I never have an all-black bag and the only black shoes I have are dressy.

I would wear a brown bag (khaki, not chocolate) with an all-black outfit, but I wouldn't wear a black bag with an all-brown outfit if that makes sense.

I wear whatever shoes with whatever bag I want to :yes: I almost always wear my dark brown dr marten shoes and wear them with whichever bag and it looks good to me.. but if I wore my black boots or something I would probably not wear a brown bag.. but who knows.. maybe I am just a rebel.. :graucho: