Mixing prints, leathers, etc - do you do it?!

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Never really been one that likes to match everything. I actually like mixing and matching the different canvases. Now having a couple of epi pieces coming my way, I'm wondering how I'm gonna blend them in with my current collection.

Brings us to the subject of mixing things up. Do you guys mix vernis with epi with canvas? How about the different colors?

It might sound ridiculous but just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Thanks!

I'm also too lazy to change SLG's so I rotate every 3 to 6 months...so I mix and match all the time...

When I'm using a pochette, I usually have to use my ZCP epi or billfold mono canvas to fit in more

:smile:

I reach for whatever I am in the mood for and depending on what I have going on that day. I do change wallets often and I have it down to a two minute process.

I say wear what will make you smile!

I switch my bags regularly but I don't switch out my SLGs, I usually just fill them up with something or another and incorporate them into the mix! It's one big ol' mix match party in my bags :smile:

My 'all LV' set is a DE Speedy, DE ZCP and Mono Cles - but I use the same SLGs with my non-LV bags. In fact before I got the Cles I thought my Speedy and ZCP were too matchy (and a couple of times people asked me if the wallet came free with the bag!) If I was starting over I'd still get the Speedy in DE for easy care, but both SLGs in Mono to mix it up more (or maybe even vernis or MC).

I switch bags very often but I never change my wallet ! I just mix and match everything inside my bag ! I change everything I have in one bag to the next :smile: