Mixing Louis Vuitton Patterns?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have Damier Neverfull that I wear on my university's campus. I was in a rush this morning and decided I needed extra space so I was about to grab my Monogram Speedy too, but then I realized I'd be wearing two LV bags with different patterns and I thought it might look strange. Has anyone ever done this? :smile:

2. Never needed to do so, but I think it's ok.

3. I see no problem with it at all.

4. I mix with my accessories, but I've never carried two LVs at once before so I don't know about full bags :smile:.

5. I don't see any problem with it as well. It would be weird if you were carrying...like let's say...two Speedys though.

6. Hahahah I literally laughed out loud at this! :P

7. I actually like it ! Mono and ebene are nice together IMO. Just DONT add an azur in... That would be, hummm - another story!

8. I always mix patterns.

9. OK with me...

10. its fine to mix patterns

11. I love mixing patterns! I think Mono and Damier go so well together. :tup:

12. Go for it!

I've carried my Bloomsbury and my Graphite Keepall at the same time, while pulling out my mono insolite ... it's LV, it all goes well together :biggrin:

13. i think it's fine....2 speedies would definitely have been weird though lmao!

14. I mix all the time! My purses never match my Damier Graphite laptop but they all still look good together.

I say, go for it.

15. sounds great to me!!