Mixing LV with Non-LV?

inside my bag lots of Coach and some Rebecca Minkoff and they are in there because I like them so I have to agree with many of the other comments, that was just rude and carry what you like and ignore those who are to small minded to have any individuality!!!
I even have coach charms hanging from my Speedy and a tiny tupperware container for my meds! yes i carry tupperware in my LV. :woohoo::happydance:
Capture12_14_58.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: D.Ott
What do you think about wearing Gucci sneakers (Ace) when carrying LV handbags? Majority of my designer bags are LV and am not sure if its a fashion faux-pas. Am looking at the golden goose (plain whites) as well since them seem to be a little less obvious...thoughts??

1604764536772.png

1604764592477.png

Last edited:
Reactions: amateurjeweler
That is what I did all the time. I love my Gucci sneakers. I also wear my LV bag with Chanel espadrille or Valentino rockstud. I think Gucci sneakers, Chanel espadrille and Valentino rockstud is plain, so it won’t be too much to combine with LV mono/DE.
I just wear what I like, but for sure not so many logo at the same time. Mixed brand is totally fine with me. ;)

Do it all the time, but yeah like the above poster says, as long as it’s not too logo rich...

I have a pair of Golden Goose sneaks and I absolutely love them and they’re my most worn sneaks. I love that they’re leather and already look broken in so no babying or worrying about them getting dirty lol. Also they are extremely comfortable.

I don't like too many flashy logos at once, I think both shoes you posted are fine with a logo handbag though, as the shoes don't have an obvious logo. The cringiest to me is when I see the blogger photos with the big GG Marmont or H belt, a logo handbag, and sometimes a giant CC necklace or earrings all worn at once. I don't even like the GG Marmont belt with GG Marmont purse, IMO 1 or the other, not both at the same time.

Call me strange but if casual, I wear understated Golden Goose Pure Stars in Black or White with one designer at a time. I remember seeing a lady enter a shop years ago wearing what seemed like 7 designer logos. She appeared to be a walking advertisement of every designer on the planet and it’s never left my mind.

Hey All,
Not sure of there is already a post about this, but wondering how you guys feel about non-LV accessories. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have everything I need and want in LV, but with the sky high prices, it's just not sensible. For example, I'm looking for a scarf/bandeau for one of my course handles. But I am not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on something that will only be wrapped up amd tied. On the other hand, will I be embarrassed having a cheap, generic one on there?? But why do I even care? I shouldn't...but I can't say it wouldn't cross my mind. What do you guys do?

Reactions: DrTr and Loriad
I’ve used Premier scarves / bandeaus on Contemporary bags (actually told the Gucci SA I would use the Balenciaga Hack scarf on a low-radar Jacquemus when I bought it). No one is paying this much attention IMHO to your bag, and they won’t call you out on it.

Maybe I wouldn’t wear a very similar but non-branded or non-LV scarf to an LV store when carrying an LV bag, though.

Reactions: missconvy
I mix brands all the time from the known to the unknown and something like a bandeau, the only way I'll recognize it is if it has logos all over or it's from a brand I like, such as Centinelle, so I recognize the design.

Reactions: lill_canele