Mixing brands (Sneakers/Handbags)

Jan 7, 2020
What do you think about wearing Gucci sneakers (Ace) when carrying LV handbags? Majority of my designer bags are LV and am not sure if its a fashion faux-pas. Am looking at the golden goose (plain whites) as well since them seem to be a little less obvious...thoughts??

1604764536772.png

1604764592477.png

Last edited:
Reactions: amateurjeweler

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
That is what I did all the time. I love my Gucci sneakers. I also wear my LV bag with Chanel espadrille or Valentino rockstud. I think Gucci sneakers, Chanel espadrille and Valentino rockstud is plain, so it won’t be too much to combine with LV mono/DE.
I just wear what I like, but for sure not so many logo at the same time. Mixed brand is totally fine with me. ;)

Kdiamond55

May 17, 2017
Do it all the time, but yeah like the above poster says, as long as it’s not too logo rich...

I have a pair of Golden Goose sneaks and I absolutely love them and they’re my most worn sneaks. I love that they’re leather and already look broken in so no babying or worrying about them getting dirty lol. Also they are extremely comfortable.

Aug 17, 2008
I don't like too many flashy logos at once, I think both shoes you posted are fine with a logo handbag though, as the shoes don't have an obvious logo. The cringiest to me is when I see the blogger photos with the big GG Marmont or H belt, a logo handbag, and sometimes a giant CC necklace or earrings all worn at once. I don't even like the GG Marmont belt with GG Marmont purse, IMO 1 or the other, not both at the same time.

pixiestyx00

Dec 10, 2019
Most of my sneakers are Gucci Ace, I’ll wear them with any bags. I don’t think the branding on most sneakers is too much, especially as almost all sneakers have branding. I mix and match designers all the time.

Reactions: amateurjeweler

Jem131

Choose Kindness
Dec 18, 2015
USA
Call me strange but if casual, I wear understated Golden Goose Pure Stars in Black or White with one designer at a time. I remember seeing a lady enter a shop years ago wearing what seemed like 7 designer logos. She appeared to be a walking advertisement of every designer on the planet and it’s never left my mind.