Mix Quilted Dash

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, I finally received my new to me Mix Quilted Dash in truffle. I love this bag it's gorgeous! In amazing beautiful condition for being used. I've already moved in and am planning on taking with me on the plane as my personal item in an upcoming trip.

Attached Files:

2. That is one of the truly beautiful MJ bags!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Thank you so much! Still feels a bit like a dream. I can't wait to take it out with me tomorrow.

4. When I first discovered the MJ Collection line was right when this bag was on the shelves. I kept seeing the Nordstrom SA carrying hers, and I wanted it so badly.
    It really is special.

5. It's a lovely bag. Congratulations.

6. Oh, wow it really made an impression on you! It certainly is my most amazing bag. It will remain a cherished bag for me. I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined I'd have a premier designer bag. I've only been able to admire them online. I just keep staring at it!

7. Thank you! I will feel so special carrying it. Now to plan a worthy outfit for the day!

8. I love this bag! I'm not wanting to move out! Just thought you all should know.