Mix is having a bbag sale now

1. I just came back from the Mix store here in Houston. They have some bbags on sale for 30% off. I saw the pink, blue jeans and white first. They probably also have some city on sale, but I am not sure about the color. Their phone number is 713.522.0606.

2. I just called. They said there is no sale.

3. Did they get all sold out already? :sad:

4. The last time I went there because I heard there was a sale they told me none of their Balenciaga was on sale either. Do you shop there often to where you get specials that normal clients don't?

5. A lady called me and told me they have few bbags put on sale for 30% off, I went there and got a lilac first.

6. If you call, you might ask for Liz. She seems to be the one who knows the most about b-bags.

7. I called them earlier and they are having 30% off on some bags. Here is the list they gave me:
    First - Lilac, Pale Pink, (Blue Jean?:shrugs: )
    Box - Pale Pink, White, Black
    City - Brown, truffle, Black, (Light Blue?:shrugs: )
    Weekender - Lilac
    I asked about the Blue Jean and Light Blue but they could not describe them well, so i have no idea which ones are they.:confused1:

8. Thanks for the info Nanaz! You're always such a sweetheart!!!

9. Forgive my ignorance...but what kind of store is "Mix"? :shrugs:

10. Larnette, Mix is an amazing boutique in Houston that sells designer clothes and before NM start carrying b-bags (very recently), they were the only seller of b-bags in Houston. My family is from there and I've been a few times. Very cool place!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ^Mix is a boutique in Houston that sells designer items. It's in this super cool townhome... I got my Work from there...

welcome to mix...online

12. Looks fab!! My best friend is from Houston...I'll need to hit her up for a trip soon!! Wish we had one out here! Thanks for the info!;)

13. could it be blue jean = blueberry and light blue= blue india?

14. blue jean is cornflower, I believe--well, that's what NM called it... so confusing! I wish there weren't so many diff. names for each color!

15. I thought blue jean is that denim fabric they have in some B-bag design.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice