miumiu bow satchel in HK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my boyfriends going to hong kong in mid-april and he's getting me the miumiu bow satchel for my graduation/getting a job present. he's such a sweetheart:girlsigh:so.. that leads to my question.. is the bow satchel (old version) is still available in HK and in what colors?

thanks in advance! :yahoo:

2. WOW, congradulations! And what a sweet boyfriend! He's definetly a keeper if he's getting you a bow :P

Hrm... I am not sure if HK still has the old bow, I just know that it's REALLY HARD TO FIND right now.. around the UK and the US. I am not sure about Asia. Wait for a tPFer who lives in Asia to answer your question!

3. Last week, I saw the older version bow satchel in pink at the Admiralty Miu Miu store in Hong Kong.
    It looks lovely.
    If it's in Alluminio, I would've snatch it right up.
    Cant remember the price, but it's not that different from the retail price in the states.