MIU2's NEW MIU MIU (Harlequin pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, here she is - the first of 3 new Harlequins for me!! I took some shots of her with my dear coffer so that you could get an idea as to just how big this bag is!! I LOVE the size, the pockets, the colors............just everything about this new baby!! :love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats- I can't wait to see the other two!

3. More pics........................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. That is gorgeous!!!! shiny shiny soft soft!!!! I just got out my harlequin to caress it and think it's your large one! oh no.... I want a big one now!!!! stupid ban! :crybaby:

5. Gorgeous, Miu! Congrats to you! :tup:

6. Beautiful! Is the leather as soft as it looks?
    Thanks too for the comparison shots. You are a lucky girl!

7. nice one!! ur so lucky to have so much handbags!!! i wish i have the money to keep buying!! hehe!!

8. Stunning!! Congrats to you

9. Beautiful!! I love that big one.

10. Congratulations on one beautiful bag!! I cant wait to see your blue one. So what color is in the bag is that a brown I see?
    Just amazing!

11. wow, she's so pretty! beautiful color, congrats!!

12. Yes, soft in that distressed leather-type of way, if you know what I mean.

The colors are dusty pink, burgundy, grey and black. No brown, but wouldn't that be a great color scheme (the brown hues) for one of these bags??? :yes:

13. OMG this bag is amazing...conograts

14. gorgeous colors!

15. wow...that's gorgeous. I want to kick myself for passing it up in Hong Kong.