Miu Mui purse in my local social magazine and family picture of my two Miu Miu's!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So here I am once again complaning to DH about how hard it is to find Miu Miu purses online in a country where almost nobody knows what Miu Miu is when he brings me home the two January issues of our local society magazines...and as soon as I open it the first thing I see is a picture of a woman carrying a Miu Miu bag!!!!!!!!!! I was soo happy I decided to post a picture of the picture :P Then, I open the second magazine and I find a picture of the same woman carrying the same purse but you can barely see it in the pictures...although I don't know the style name I figured I'd share my find with you...and also, a picture of my own Miu Miu family of two...Zaffiro coffer and an unknown style that made me fell in love with Miu Miu two years ago! :graucho:

Miu Miu Estilo.JPG Miu Miu Cromos.JPG Miu Miu family pic.JPG Miu Miu family pic2.JPG
  2. [​IMG]

Love your bags! And I love your photos from the magazine. I always enjoy looking at photos of people actually using/wearing their bags!

3. I love seeing pics of bags I love on celebs or just in general. I absolutely adore your silver bag too!