Miu Miu

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i don't know if you do, but i have to say that lately Miu Miu is really growing on me....
    i really like the new collection, chlotes, shoes, handbags, even accessories.....
    :love: :love: :love:
    so, girls, what do you think????

here are some of the pieces i like the most.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the first dress and the shoes!!! I can't tell about the second dress because it is not on a model. I have always been a huge fan of their bags- so sturdy and chic. Where did you find all these? I want the shoes!!!!

3. i'm loving the dresses they're so feminine and cute....totally something i'd wear :love:

[​IMG]

although at $1400 that second dress is a little outta my price range :Push:

4. I'm a great fan of Miu Miu. I find their line to be cheeky and chic.

5. found it on Net-A-Porter Megs!!
    now i'll post the 2nd dress on a model!!!!it's all really cute and the shoes aren't expensive at all!!!

6. here's the dress!
    [​IMG]
    and the shoes in white....
    [​IMG]
    ...and in gold....they're $350
    [​IMG]

7. Those shoes are so cute. I love them.

8. I love love love these glittering flats

[​IMG]

but the whole s/s 2006 collection is great!

9. that first dress is amazing!!:love:

The flats are great...the purse is cute...everything.

10. I think they do so really cute girly whimsical stuff. I love looking at their pieces.

11. I'm a great fan of miu miu, their bags are so cute. And I love this spring line, the dresses are lovely and the shoes very pretty, too. I personally prefer miu miu over prada.

12. miu miu has been growin on me to. I saw a bag yesterday at NM.. and just loved the shape and leather and the price wasn't bad either.

13. I think they provide something a wee bit different.

14. I love it!! Miu Miu is helping me induge my CA urges until I can move there! So CUTE! ;)

15. i love miu miu..i just bought MIU MIU BELT yesterday..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice