Miu Miu website is user-unfriendly

sosololo

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Every time when I wanna see their new season products. Their website design is too creative that it is hard to browse systematically. And I wish they had online shop. I think LV and Gucci websites are the best for customers.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
I think they do not put the info on their website, maybe they don't want ppl to have full access to collection and prevent from counterfeits.

But I love the entire archive of their campaigns

Gatsby

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I agree with the OP, I love Miu Miu bags but I don't like the way their site works

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
I hate that too.. maybe we all should email them so they know that we want change! :smash:

silkstockings

Pin up of the year
Feb 1, 2009
England
The LV site is great. I do think that most designers should have their own official online shops as I think it might cut down on a section of illegal copies. I think most copies are people doing web searches maybe and maybe feeling intimidated by actually going into the stores. Plus we're all even a tiny bit lazy lol.

Miu Miu's site is note good at all. I mean it is OK and looks nice, but there isn't much content or rather nothing I'd really want to spend a while looking at. I like the sites to be a bit more interactive.

LaMissy

~I Am Addicted ~
O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
UK
I thought it was just me but there UK website sucks. Lack of information and so user unfriendly.

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
It doesn't have any information. Or I'm not intelligent enough to find their bag collection.

pink.couture

Let's go shopping.
Oct 3, 2008
Denver
I think they do not put the info on their website, maybe they don't want ppl to have full access to collection and prevent from counterfeits.

But I love the entire archive of their campaigns
Kiki has a point about the counterfeits!!

kuromi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Yes i have problem navigating their web site too!! But i think kiki119 has a point there !!