Miu Miu website is user-unfriendly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Every time when I wanna see their new season products. Their website design is too creative that it is hard to browse systematically. And I wish they had online shop. I think LV and Gucci websites are the best for customers.

2. I think they do not put the info on their website, maybe they don't want ppl to have full access to collection and prevent from counterfeits.

But I love the entire archive of their campaigns

3. I agree with the OP, I love Miu Miu bags but I don't like the way their site works

4. I hate that too.. maybe we all should email them so they know that we want change! :smash:

5. The LV site is great. I do think that most designers should have their own official online shops as I think it might cut down on a section of illegal copies. I think most copies are people doing web searches maybe and maybe feeling intimidated by actually going into the stores. Plus we're all even a tiny bit lazy lol.

Miu Miu's site is note good at all. I mean it is OK and looks nice, but there isn't much content or rather nothing I'd really want to spend a while looking at. I like the sites to be a bit more interactive.

6. God, I hate it too. It's really now way to find anything there

7. I agree with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Miu Miu site sucks! LV and Chanel have the best sites.

9. I agree also...too hard to navigate!!!

10. i feel as if the site is too avant garde for my taste. pleasing for the eyes, but most certainly not for navigational purposes!

11. I thought it was just me but there UK website sucks. Lack of information and so user unfriendly.

12. It doesn't have any information. Or I'm not intelligent enough to find their bag collection.

13. I thought it might have just been me! It's pretty and all, but not very useful.

14. Kiki has a point about the counterfeits!!

15. Yes i have problem navigating their web site too!! But i think kiki119 has a point there !!