Miu Miu Vitello Shine

sroze

Oct 25, 2008
I've been looking for a new orange bag. Not too many out there in orange and the nice ones are way too expensive for me.
Found this Vitello Shine in papaya at a Barney's outlet store. It came to $700 with tax.
Not sure if I should keep it.
Need some opinions.
Is this bag out of style?
Is it priced correctly?
Do you like it?
Please help me decide. IMG_1494114688.126585.jpg

Reactions: Zoe_B
What has you doubting the bag? Is it the shape you want? The price?

I think it is a classic style. Orange is not for everyone but I like it. I also love this kind of leather but some do not as it wrinkles easily. Some don't like the patina it gets but I do.

You might try calling one of the Prada outlet stores and seeing if they have this bag for a lower price.

Reactions: InMyBag
Was able to get another 30% off for their Mother's Day sale which brought the bag down to $500 with tax. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
This is a GREAT bag! The rougher leather allows you to wear it effortlessly and the orange is such a fun statement color. Sounds like an amazing price for a new bag as well. Enjoy :smile:

Reactions: dotty8
Used it on my flight home today. I wore it cross body due to the fact that I was dragging 2 suitcases. I must say it was very comfortable. I enjoyed looking at it during my flight. Glad I decided to keep it.

Reactions: dotty8
I have this bag in gray from the prada outlet a few years ago and I think it was about $950 so you got an excellent deal. It's still one my favorites. I wish this style would come back! Love the papaya color, too.