Miu Miu Vitello Shine

sroze

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
I've been looking for a new orange bag. Not too many out there in orange and the nice ones are way too expensive for me.
Found this Vitello Shine in papaya at a Barney's outlet store. It came to $700 with tax.
Not sure if I should keep it.
Need some opinions.
Is this bag out of style?
Is it priced correctly?
Do you like it?
Please help me decide. IMG_1494114688.126585.jpg

Reactions: Zoe_B

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
What has you doubting the bag? Is it the shape you want? The price?

I think it is a classic style. Orange is not for everyone but I like it. I also love this kind of leather but some do not as it wrinkles easily. Some don't like the patina it gets but I do.

You might try calling one of the Prada outlet stores and seeing if they have this bag for a lower price.

Reactions: InMyBag

sroze

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
I've done some online research. Haven't been able to find it in papaya but there are some for resale at lower prices.
Good idea to call Prada outlet stores. Thanks morejunkny

LoveThatBagCa

Love that Bag
Jun 6, 2016
Montreal
Was able to get another 30% off for their Mother's Day sale which brought the bag down to $500 with tax. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
This is a GREAT bag! The rougher leather allows you to wear it effortlessly and the orange is such a fun statement color. Sounds like an amazing price for a new bag as well. Enjoy :smile:

Reactions: dotty8

Yanca

O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
USA
I'd been researching about thie bag and wanted it pink! How are you liking the bag so far?

sroze

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
Used it on my flight home today. I wore it cross body due to the fact that I was dragging 2 suitcases. I must say it was very comfortable. I enjoyed looking at it during my flight. Glad I decided to keep it.

Reactions: dotty8

MoSoupy

O.G.
Jan 11, 2009
I have this bag in gray from the prada outlet a few years ago and I think it was about $950 so you got an excellent deal. It's still one my favorites. I wish this style would come back! Love the papaya color, too.