Miu Miu Vitello Lux Shopper

chummycheryl

Apr 10, 2010
Hi babes! Had fallen head over heels with miu miu ever since I got my regular Nero bow early this year in GHW.

Then, i got acquainted with the Vitello Lux Shopper and it has been a dilemma of sorts from choosing the colours to the leather. I was wary of the new glazed/distressed leather and had a preference for the old Matt leather but...

I spied this lovely up for sale in excellent condition and decided to take the plunge before she is snapped by another.

And here she is! Juz collected her in the afternoon! Vitello Lux Shopper in Argilla! Lovely soft glazed leather in shiny GHW. The colour is greyish with a touch of brown. Perfect for work to play and oh so easy to match! I am in lurve!

Pardon my pics, took them off my mobile

chummycheryl

Apr 10, 2010
Thank you! I can't stop admiring her soft leather!

Are there any TPF-ers out there who love to share more about the Vitello Lux Shopper's pros and cons and how should I look after her? Didn't see many posts or a dedicated thread for this style?

That is a beautiful bag - I love the color!
Congrats on finding it - enjoy it :smile:

Jul 27, 2010
Congrats! I'm looking for the same bag. I seldom see ppl commenting about this bag here. Is it not a popular model?

sunnyore

O.G.
Mar 6, 2010
I think all I did with mine was spray it with applegard.. had her for almost a year and she still looks almost brand new and smell like it too =)

chummycheryl

Apr 10, 2010
Thanks lovelies!

Is it recommended to use Apply Guard leather cleaner or care on her or my matellese lux wallet (it has been untouched for over a year and looks a lil worn and dusty?)? I am hoping to give the wallet a new lease of life and shine. Is it possible? Thanks! :smile:

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
Cute - I think this one is the small? Do they have this style all the time?

Last edited:

Penchant23

Jul 25, 2011
Here's the lovely babe. Got to thank a sweet seller who let her go to me at an attractive price plus she kept her in such an excellent condition!
Hi chummycheryl, just wondering how your vitello lux is faring so far? Have you had any issues with the leather? I have my heart set on the vitello lux but would like to know if this range of bags have issues.... Understand that the bow satchel range have lots of it.....

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
I have the larger version, which is a bigger size tote running more north south. I had it for a few years now but don't carry it too often. I never spray mine with any leather protectant nor do I clean it with any specialty product. (I know, I'm bad.)

The leather has held up quite alright. Although if you look very closely, there are some cracks on the top. It is unavoidable, because it is after all, a glazed leather handbag. But I don't worry about it too much, because I actually think it gives the bag a little more character.