miu miu tea cup shoes??

i LOVE those

had i the money

id buy them!!

i just bought the marc jacobs misplaced heel shoe. so i have to work on paying those off but this would be a shoe that i would want next!!

id wear it with jeans, or a dress, i just think they are super cute! i like things that are a little weird haha

I love them but can't think of anyplace I could ever wear them...so 'through the looking glass'. Think they'd wind up on display as living room art in their own little display case just so I'd have my money's worth.

I tried them with a black knee length pencil skirt and plain white blouse. They look so hot but I couldn't walk in them. The heels are so slender that I could only hobble slowly to the mirror.

They do elongate your legs and push your tush out. Totally un-disney like effect if you get what I mean! :graucho: I think that they are very sexy with the right outfit! :P

now u r all convincing me they are a must get!!! seriously pondering the purchase...i've never had miu miu shoes b4, do they run true to size anyone know???
*TARA*

I always order Italian shoes in both my regular size and .5/1 size up.

Sometimes, they run small and you can always return the extra pair. :yes:

I absolutely LOVE them! But at 5' tall I have to be very careful about wearing anything that makes me looks too "little girlish". So I don't think I could pull them off but if you can go for it. They are fabulous!!!

I personally :heart: :heart: :heart: MIU MIU'S TEA CUP HEELS!
They are just so cute and looks so cute with a dress or skirt or whatever!
THey're just cute in general BUT it does look quite difficult to walk in.