Miu Miu Spring 2008 Collection: Lots of Pics from Japan Fashion Mag

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Hello ladies,

Here's a treat for this morning. Contained within these pictures are pictures of the Spring 2008 collection. Note that some of the purses are from the fall/winter 07 collection that are still currently available in stores.

Can you spot your bags/purses? Unfortunately, there is no coffer showcase (that's in another magazine) but there are lots of other purses to drool over.

Attachments

• DSCN0558.jpg
    DSCN0558.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN0561.jpg
    DSCN0561.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 381
  • DSCN0562.jpg
    DSCN0562.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN0563.jpg
    DSCN0563.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 296
which mag is tat?

Unfortunately, I cannot translate the name of the magazine. It was my DH who spotted it. He usually looks for them for me.

If you are interested in a particular design, I can also send you the dimensions of the purse. Just PM me. Japanese magazines are incredibly detail oriented, right down to the exact pricing (in yen) and measurements!

I also have detailed pages on Hermes, Coach, Gucci, LV, and Chanel. Just for Hermes alone, there is a full page on leather type!

My picts don't do justice to the incredible photography but I will hopefully get a scanner soon. :tup:

I just took my first step towards Miu Miu this year... with an "entry level" purchase of St Cocco lux wallet in Alluminio.

These bags featured in the Jap mag are driving me to insanity.... Must... resist.... argh.....