Miu Miu - Special Ordering?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All,

I've been looking high and low for a cute work bag that will fit my laptop and binders/papers and decided on the bow! But then, EPIC FAIL, my laptop didn't fit. (It's a small laptop too, 13") Does anyone know if I can special order a larger bow? Has anyone ordered one special ordered anything from Miu Miu before?

Apologies if this has been addressed before. Thanks in advance for any insight!

2. Hi! I don't think you can special order anything from Miu Miu. I don't know for sure but have never heard of this either.

3. No, think both Miu Miu and Prada (and a lot of other designer brands) are too "industrialized" to accept special orders. The once who still do take special orders is brands like LV and Hermés, "old fashion (or) travel goods" brands...

But wasn´t there a tote bow bag? I don´t know if they still sell them in the MM stores, but you sometimes see them on ebay (Think I did see at least one yesterday...) If you need a larger bag and can accept a pre loved one that´s an alternative:smile:

4. Thank you both! I'll keep looking for one. I did see a tall bow on ebay, but for some reason, it looks suspicious (the authenticity card does not seem accurate, the seller is not answering questions about the bag, and she didn't indicate where the bag was bought). =) Hopefully they will decide to re-release the larger bow.