Miu Miu Soft Calf Cloud hobo bag

babycakess

Jun 16, 2009
Hi All!!

I wasn't able to find any threads on this style, so I'm starting one here to see what you all think of this bag.

Do any of you own it? Large or small size and what's your verdict on it? :smile:

Attachments

• afdb.png
    afdb.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Cloud Bag Bicolor 2.jpg
    Cloud Bag Bicolor 2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Miu-Miu-Cloud-Bag_05.jpg
    Miu-Miu-Cloud-Bag_05.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,514
  • miu_miu_cloud_bag_yellow_designer_handbag_collection_handbagcom.jpg
    miu_miu_cloud_bag_yellow_designer_handbag_collection_handbagcom.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,061
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 997
  • Fall141.jpg
    Fall141.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,143
  • Nappa Vele.jpg
    Nappa Vele.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 1,344
  • P00107767--DETAIL_2.jpg
    P00107767--DETAIL_2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,031
I've never seen anyone carrying the bag in person.

It's really different from Miu Miu's other bags, but personally I'm not a fan of this shape. The soft leather is heavenly though!

Hi All!!

I wasn't able to find any threads on this style, so I'm starting one here to see what you all think of this bag.

Do any of you own it? Large or small size and what's your verdict on it? :smile:

Hi
I have not felt compelled to even handle it in the shop...do you have to undo the zip to get in or is it just part of the flap? Too me this silhouette is just too slouchy looking, it lacks any rigidity in the structure and so is quite an unstructured bag. I can perhaps see the appeal as a casual bag, but I'm so drawn to the Madras line and a more structured look. Would love a reveal if you get one 😉

E x

Hi
I have not felt compelled to even handle it in the shop...do you have to undo the zip to get in or is it just part of the flap? Too me this silhouette is just too slouchy looking, it lacks any rigidity in the structure and so is quite an unstructured bag. I can perhaps see the appeal as a casual bag, but I'm so drawn to the Madras line and a more structured look. Would love a reveal if you get one 😉

E x

I actually never even considered it either until I saw someone using it !! It actually looked a lot better on and I was told it fits a lot as well (the larger size anyway)

And yes I actually was looking for it as a casual/travelling bag so i wanted something lightweight and not too structured, and this one seemed great as the straps are adjustable and you can wear it cross shoulder

I've been contemplating on whether to go for the blush colour or the grey

I actually never even considered it either until I saw someone using it !! It actually looked a lot better on and I was told it fits a lot as well (the larger size anyway)

And yes I actually was looking for it as a casual/travelling bag so i wanted something lightweight and not too structured, and this one seemed great as the straps are adjustable and you can wear it cross shoulder

I've been contemplating on whether to go for the blush colour or the grey

I like the gray with the green detailing. Something so cool about it!

I like the LV Sully and I can see why people may see a bit of that bag in this but they're not that similar. There's much more slouch and this bag seems wider than it is deep.

Any modelling pics? Curious to see how it carries on somebody. There's a pic of the bag on a mannequin but it's not very helpful.

http://miumiuaddict.squarespace.com...3-miu-mius-cloud-bag-on-display-in-londo.html

The fringed version is TDF.

Cloud%20Bag%20Fringed.JPG

Source: http://miumiuaddict.squarespace.com...ags-fringed-cloud-bag-and-nappa-biker-cl.html

Edit: The Eyelet-Embellised looks cool too. This isn't a really good look at the bag either but we get to see it unfolded and held in a different way.

P00107767--BUNDLE_1.jpg
Source: http://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/eye..._source=affiliate&utm_medium=affiliate.cj.int

Last edited:
Hi there guys, I have one of these in the large size, and it has become one if my absolut favorites! I have it in black with silver and gold hardware, the biker version, the one that is shown in the picture above. It is amazing and can be worn in various ways. When I want my hands free I unclip the shoulderstrap and use my shoulder strap from LV to wear it cross body. That style looks amazing.

I can only say, what a fab bag Miu Miu has produced!!! [emoji171]