Miu Miu Shoes - reviews?

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
I was wondering what you guys can tell me about the quality of Miu Miu shoes. I recently purchased my first pair, haven't worn them yet, just at home up and down my room but the suede already seems a little bit off - its a dark red suede and i can already see some wear. Is that normal? Would you suggest returning them or am I overreacting?

Experience from your side?

Suede is never going to look pristine... You just need to frequently dust it out and clean it.

But Miu Mius are generally very well made and pricing is slightly better too. I really can't tell a difference between my Miu Mius and other designer shoes' quality. In general, anything over 300$ - quality is all the same for me.

Would be interesting if their suede is good or not. i have cheaper suede shoes and they kept up pretty well but with 600 USD shoes it would be a shame if they had scuffs immediately...

I'm a huuuuge miu miu fan; I find them to be very durable, comfy, and long lasting - not to mention edgy and stylish.

Suede in general is very tricky - none of my suede shoes are pristine, they wear a lot quicker than patent or regular leather.

I have a pair of miu miu suede heels in burgundy, i have worn it heaps, they are holding up fine, of coz they are not pristine, but it's just the nature of suede. I'm thinking of getting a suede brush for cleaning and maintaining, it should help.