Miu Miu Scamosciato Matelasse Bag

1. I'm so glad I didn't procrastinate and bought the Miu Miu Scamosciato Matelasse Bag last night when I saw it on sale on NM.com!! :yahoo: This morning I checked and the bag isn't even posted on their website anymore! I can't wait to get it!!!! :nuts:

2. oh can't wait to see your pictures!

3. Geez, congrats for the well deserved year-end reward, I love Miu Miu too, but not sure which one you are tallking, can you post a pic? Thank you!

4. Serene C,
    Since it's no longer posted on NM's website I can't seem to find a pic of the bag. I will post some pics of it once I get it!

5. Hello. can anyone authenticate the miu miu scamosciato matelasse bag I just bought over eBay? I would be truely greatful!

**PLEASE POST ALL authenticity questions..etc..and eBay links ..in the AUTHENTICATE THIS area of the Prada forum please!Thanks!and welcome to the PF!

6. totoro928...

any chance you can post a pic of the bag you got... I'd love to see it!! I just ordered a Miu Miu scamosciato coffer from NM.com and it's coming tomorrow! I'm excited, but I think I'm not going to be in love with it. I think the one you mentioned buying is more to my liking... this one does have 2 braided straps, yes?

Hope you're enjoying it!! pls post pics!! :P

7. Sorry wrong thread...

i have removed it and re-entered into another thread.

apologies

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice