Miu Miu Rider Bag

1. Hi, I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new Miu Miu Rider bag?

It comes in 2 styles at the moment; a Belt bag/fanny pack and a shoulder bag with crossbody strap option.

This bag is featured extensively in the current Miu Miu advertising campaign.

IMG_2255.jpg IMG_2260.jpg IMG_2261.jpg IMG_2263.jpg
  2. #2 Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    I tried on the shoulder bag style and it was so stylish and lightweight. The strap is thick and comfortable on the shoulder. I like that it comes with an extra strap. I am considering buying one but can't decide which colour I like best. What's everyone's favourite colour combination for this bag?

Elle Fanning is featured in the Miu Miu campaign.

IMG_2239.jpg IMG_2252.jpg IMG_2253.jpg IMG_2254.jpg
  3. More pictures from the Miu Miu advertising campaign.

IMG_2240.jpg IMG_2241.jpg IMG_2242.jpg
  4. Here are some photos of the Belt bag version on the runway and on style icons including Chiara Ferragni.

IMG_2243.jpg IMG_2256.jpg IMG_2257.jpg IMG_2258.jpg IMG_2259.jpg IMG_2262.jpg
  5. I'm a big fan of Miu miu, but I must say this style is not really my cup of tea... :smile: I prefer the other styles.. However, Chiara's colour combination is nice :yes:

Miss World likes this.
  6. Hi Dotty8, I've never had a Miu Miu bag but seen many over the years that I've loved. This bag is completely opposite to my actual style but something about the quilting and colour combinations are really attracting me to it. I think cause I have a lot of serious black bags. Maybe I'll have a look at their other quilted styles too as Miu Miu matelasse has always been beautiful.

dotty8 likes this.