Miu Miu Patent Leather Tote-Fresh from Milan!

Dear all, thanks for the compliments, making me feeling really happy with my purchase:heart: It's so GREAT to have tPF where our "shallow" hobbies are strongly encouraged rather than sneered.

Now I'm already thinking on my next purchases: at least one of them have to be the Prada AW collections: really love the new signature id tag...:love:

congrats!! it looks great on you!! i've seen the bag IRL and i have the larger version in nappa leather, you must be really petite cos the bag looks quite big on you!! i love the patent black!!

Sillygooose, you're definitely right: I'm kinda petite :smile:

However, IRL the size of the bag fits me perfectly. But I did have the feeling that in the pic it somehow gets enlarged: wonder if it's because the distance is too close...

Hi Hershey, the bag costs 610euro, quite reasonable, I would say for Miu Miu. If your friend is coming from a non-EU country, she can even get tax refund which is 12% off, making the whole deal a lot more attractive. :smile:

Hi OranGetRee, thanks for the compliments. I never know that this style exists in brown color. When I was in the Miu Miu boutique in Milan, the colors available are patent black, red and taupe. I should say that the taupe color looks wonderful and the leather feels extremely smooth and soft. If it were not for my desire to get a patent leather bag, I may well have bought the taupe one which looks very elegant and classy.