Miu Miu online at Bergdorf Goodman...

Melovepurse, I think Mayen had posted this a couple of days ago...I am hoping they are bringing them back...but I was at Neimans, Saks and Nordstroms last week and didn't see anything Miu Miu at all in the bag department snif...one can dream!

Melovepurse, I think Mayen had posted this a couple of days ago...I am hoping they are bringing them back...but I was at Neimans, Saks and Nordstroms last week and didn't see anything Miu Miu at all in the bag department snif...one can dream!

One of the SAs at Nordstrom told me that some of their stores are going to carry them, just not the one I was in :sad:

that's how it used to be before...I don't live in the US but when I do travel to Miami, the Nordstrom at Merrick Park and at Aventura mall had MM but Nordstrom at Dadeland didn't....so I guess/hope they are coming back to theNordstroms where they used to be before from what you mention? I need more MM's in my life!

It would be great if they were back in the stores, all of mine were bought at Nordstrom and Saks. Nordstrom wants them back I know. They said Miu Miu had almost 100% "sell through" which they said meant sold quickly and at full price. The only bags I saw make it to the markdown stage were the bowling bags which I sort of regret not buying now.