Miu Miu Noobie looking for some direction...HELP PLZ!

May 7, 2008
Hello! :flowers: I am head over heals for the Vitello Lux Large Shopping Tote in Allumino. Is this something I can possibly find in a store or only resale at this point as I gather this is an older color? Otherwise, is the Shopping Tote in general a current style I could possibly find in a store and if so could you point me in the right direction?! Many thanks!

Is this the style you are talking about? I just bought in Palissandro from the Miu Miu boutique at Bloomingdales on 59th Street in NYC. I purchased over the phone. You should call and see if they have other colors.

Attachments

• DSC05580.JPG
    DSC05580.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 65
Yes, but the Allumino (and not-glazed leather) is an old colour and not in stores anymore :sad:.

Of course there is other new gorgeous colours instead!:smile:

Thanks ladies! So only glazed leathers are current then? Are they stiff? Do they break in nicely? I like smooshy bags...maybe I should wait to find an older one I guess!

I'd like a grey shade, could anyone give me the name of some current colors in the grey family? TIA!

If you only like really soft bags, maybe the right thing for you is to wait for a pre-owned one from earlier seasons... Current gray colours is argilla and fumo:smile: