miu miu noir sparly sunglasses?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, does anyone own these? I am so tempted by the pink glitter ones but am not sure if they will suit me as I have a round face...any opinions or modelling pics?

2. The title should read 'sparkly' of course - apologies!!

3. Pink ones! ooh they're quite hard to find, where did you see them?

I have the grey ones but I'm too shy to post pictures of my face, I'm sorry! I think they're a great pair, my only advice is to try and actually try them on in person or order from somewhere where they take returns.

The reason why I say this is that since they have a slanted top, they may cut your eyebrows in a funny way, and I hear a lot of people are particular about that when it comes to glasses. A lot of my friends tried mine on to play around, and imo they're not a style that will easily fit many faces. Mainly because they sat too high on the face. I hope they're great on you though!

4. Thanks Danae, great advice! They are currently on NAP, so I think I will take the plunge and buy!

5. I have the leopard ones and LOVE IT!! Got them this summer in Italy where they had all colors and a lot in stock !!

[​IMG]

6. Is that you? You're so pretty and the glasses look wonderful on you. Love the look of the leopard!

7. I finally took the plunge and I LOVE them!!

ForumRunner_20121027_155446.png

8. They're so cute and stylish. The pink is lovely indeed. Wear them in good health and if you're not too shy, share some pictures with us! :biggrin:

9. So CUTE!!!!! I love anything pink!

10. Thanks! Yes that's me. Too bad I lost them somewhere, have NO idea where they are. I'm so sad right now :sad:

11. oh noooooo! crossing fingers you'll find them hiding somewhere on your house...

12. Do you have a modeling pic? I mentioned I lost mine and can't find the leopard ones anywhere online, so maybe I'll buy this color.

13. Hi Myrkur, sorry have no pics but I can tell you that on the few times i've worn the glasses they certainly got loads of compliments!!

14. Hmm. not sure if I should get red, pink or gold glitter ..... :thinking: or the leopard ones again, but I'm afraid that if I'll buy the leopard ones, I'm going to find my old ones...

15. Well, I am thinking of getting the gold ones now I think! Lots of celebs who have them have the gold ones! The new season version are round lens - know I couldn't pull that look off!