Miu Miu Nappa Charm discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has Miu Miu discontinued their Nappa Charm bags? I was looking at the miu miu website but I dont see any of the charms anymore? =(

I try to do some reaserach on TPF but I cannot find any information...

2. The one that can be used as a clutch, crossbody and shoulder bag?

3. The entire Nappa Charm collection was retired more than a year ago, the few remaining pieces scattered around in stores went on sale two seasons ago :smile: It was briefly replaced by Soft Calf and Nappa Plonge' HTH

4. the Nappa charms were really hard to find last year, was told that they weren't selling very well :sad: because of that i did manage to pick up a mini nappa charm bag at a decent price during the sales

5. I saw some nappa cloquet clutches with the cristal charms in Hawaii and US.. they are $495 I believe. Also comes in long crossbody styles.. are those what you are referring to? Or Nappa Cristal bags that are $1495?

6. I managed to buy one on eBay. I have no idea why they were stopped. I loved them.