miu miu mini bow and wallet reveal

obcessd

O.G.
May 2, 2006
hi there,

after nearly a two year bag ban from balenciaga, i purchased a mini bow and croq wallet :smile:

i been working my butt off for the last few months (in grad school full-time and working full-time) i decided to treat myself--recession or not! :Presents

these are my first miu miu purchases. i read all the posts about the issues with the bow bag, but i really couldn't resist the cuteness (and the price, its several $100 cheaper).

enjoy and happy holidays everybody!

:santawave:

Blargh, sorry for the double post. i am a total noob. here are all the photos together.

the mini bow is in canella or cinnamon and the wallet is navy blue.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 1,257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 1,194
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 991
Reactions: IntheOcean
Thanks guys!

LouChanMiuBal I think you'll love it!

I really love the color, I was looking for a brown bag and the SA said they weren't making many of their classic browns for spring so I nabbed this one which I actually like better, I think the carmely color will look pretty all year round.

But the zipper pull gets kinda stuck, it's not very smooth, does it get better over time?

Thanks guys!

LouChanMiuBal I think you'll love it!

I really love the color, I was looking for a brown bag and the SA said they weren't making many of their classic browns for spring so I nabbed this one which I actually like better, I think the carmely color will look pretty all year round.

But the zipper pull gets kinda stuck, it's not very smooth, does it get better over time?

i think it gets better! i found it hard to zip/unzip the bag when i first got my bow, but its fine now!

Ok good to know, glad to hear that the zipper gets easier overtime. Hoping the top part flaps down more over time, I'm a Balenciaga girl so I love smooshy leather. It looks a lol awkward that it stands up but I know it's because the leather is still a lil stiff.

Ok good to know, glad to hear that the zipper gets easier overtime. Hoping the top part flaps down more over time, I'm a Balenciaga girl so I love smooshy leather. It looks a lol awkward that it stands up but I know it's because the leather is still a lil stiff.

it takes some time for the leather to break in. it'll get smooshy in time!! :biggrin: