Miu Miu matellasse lux with red lining???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovemiau

O.G.
Jul 1, 2011
Hello ladies,

does anyone of you ever bought a Mu Miu Malellasse lux in black leather outside & red lining inside???????

i just got one & i tried to let it to be authenticated.

does anyone ever bought one with red lining??????

thanks

Not in lux but in black lambskin (the coffer). Miu Miu do make some black bags with red lining, but so does the people that manufacture the fakes... So it has nothing to do with authentication.

Not in lux but in black lambskin (the coffer). Miu Miu do make some black bags with red lining, but so does the people that manufacture the fakes... So it has nothing to do with authentication.

Thanks you.

I posted already the bag on the other Forum & miu2 Told je she is Leery about the bag because of the red lining.

I will try to google it.

Thanks for your help.

Maybe you look @ the pics i ve posted in the authenication Forum & Tell me what you think of it.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks you.

I posted already the bag on the other Forum & miu2 Told je she is Leery about the bag because of the red lining.

I will try to google it.

Thanks for your help.

Maybe you look @ the pics i ve posted in the authenication Forum & Tell me what you think of it.

Have a Great Day.

I just saw that you hava a wonderfull bag Collection. Wow so Many miu miu s

Its the coffer bag on your 5 th pic in Nero. This is the bag i have with red lining.

I m confused is this bag not matelsse Lux is it a coffer bag in lambskin????
On the Card which came with the bag its says matelasse Lux.

Thank you so much! Yes, the one in nero (black) is the coffer. I did look at your pics but I'm not an expert on authentication. Some seasons the black bags has red lining, some seasons they are made with black so if you buy a pre-owned it could be both. But I did notice that your zipper look a bit different from mine, but again. If it's from a different season that could be it, I don't know. I didn't get a card with my coffer because they keep it in the store when you buy it or make a phone order, but matelasse lux should be the shiny calf leather, this coffer is matelasse in lamb skin, which is not shiny but very soft. Hope it helped a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.