Miu Miu Matelasse bag from Spring '10 - Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody here have more pictures or info about this bag? colors? size? price?
    I took this picture from a thread from bags from the Hawaii boutique Lilybear had posted...

I really like it and I'd love to know!

thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  3. Kiki, thank you sooooo much I couldn't remember the thread and didn't find it...I am sending my parents a message, hopefully they will find it in milan...I wish we knew the price but oh well...

4. r u thinking about the purse or clutch?

5. purse...I know you don't like it but I like it for some reason...I also like the clutch version of the Alexa look alike...and that one comes with silver hardware

6. I would be curious how it looks like in person... picture sometimes don't do justice to purses....

7. oo i like this too, wonder how much it is

8. if I find out I'll let you know...

9. did u get my email? ;)

10. oh yes I did...thank you!! There's not much there I like though...there's one pair of flats with open toe in black that I think are to die for! the rest is just blah....except for the last one but I don't like the stage bag chain..I'd rather just have it regular leather...

I asked you something in my reply btw....