miu miu leather bracelet info

Hey guys, just got mine from KLCC Malaysia's Miu Miu boutique. I got two for $500MB each, so around $150US. They have a very good selection in terms of color, I got pink & grey, they had a bunch of pinks, brow, grey, blue, etc.

bought mine online early this year and haven't been able find them in store in Singapore anymore =(

This is so pretty! Is it the one in Ostrich? I had a choice between the ostrich n normal one but didn't know how the Ostrich looked like so got the calf one in Antico instead ( was purchasing over the phone as there r no MM stores in Perth)

^^ I'm not sure, ostrich looking leather at Miu miu normally looks like this one in the attached picture ;)... and I think I saw some bracelets in this style as well... so maybe the bracelet in the picture above is some new style :shrugs: Anyway, it's a cute bracelet :tup:

Attachments

• etui noj b.jpg
    etui noj b.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:
Would like to check with ladies who had the leather bracelet.. I bought my miu miu leather bracelet in milan last month. I wore it about 2-3times and today I notice they are some stains on the gold hardware. Anyone have the same problems? It happen on both of my bracelet. I have tried using wet tissues to wipe it off and it doesn't work.

Anyone has any solutions? I hope they are not perm.
:shucks::shucks::shucks::shucks:

Would like to check with ladies who had the leather bracelet.. I bought my miu miu leather bracelet in milan last month. I wore it about 2-3times and today I notice they are some stains on the gold hardware. Anyone have the same problems? It happen on both of my bracelet. I have tried using wet tissues to wipe it off and it doesn't work.

Anyone has any solutions? I hope they are not perm.
:shucks::shucks::shucks::shucks:

i have the same problem.. tho they are not stains but scratches rather and don't come off even after they were worn lightly :sad: hardware on the bracelet is quite delicate