Miu Miu is making a "new" bow bag

I like how the bow is made. It looks more SECURE than the original bow. The original bow bag is still way better though! But the bow always looks like it will fall apart...

The new bow is cute too though :smile:

i tried the new bow bag today.. and the crossbody strap is definitely too short!!

if anyone is interested the price is 1130/1160CDN (cant remember which)

how much was the original one?

did anyone find out if the original is going to be discountinued... i like the fold over opening on the original one.

I prefer the "older" bow bag! The "new" one is cute too, but more "girlie" :cutesy:
There may still be some original bow bags left b/c I just got mine (alluminio!)--- Monique at Saks South Coast Plaza, CA was very very helpful!!

I did see the beige-y one and the sort of mauve-ish and black bow satchels... that was about 2 weeks ago though! However I think you might be lucky and they might still be there. Btw there's only one selfridges in london. www.selfridges.com ask for the miumiu accessories concession.

i did not get the old bow bag, got a new bow insteaded. the original one looks very nice...however, it looks a little big on me, only 5"3...the new one is just a perfect size and cute color. PINK...very special pink...very cute, i will post it when i get the bag(The NM I went to sell out of it, they have to order it from other store)

The good news for new bow is that we get more color to choose, not only the three or four basic color^^

according to npoo, it sounds like the new bow bag comes in a nude/beige, mauve, black...and my sister just bought one yesterday from Neimans in the color "Talco", it's like a chalky white. the leather is sorta vinyl-y as others have described. it's a great size if you are petite, i love it!