Miu Miu in Singapore

Drychan

Feb 20, 2012
Hi all
I plan to travel to Singapore for work and will have 1 day to shop there.
Is there usually a cue at Miu Miu and which Store usually have the best selection? What is the best time to shop on a friday? I plan to hit chanel and hermes as well.
Thanks in advance. Any advice would be much appreciated!
yc

The largest Miu Miu store is in Paragon, in Orchard. I bought one of my 2 Miu Miu bags there. I just like that they have a lot of the bag styles displayed. The other 2 Miu Miu shops that I know of (in ION in Orchard, and in Marina Bay Sands) are smaller.

I bought my second Miu Miu at the Changi Airport Terminal 2 boutique. I liked that place too!

The largest Miu Miu store is in Paragon, in Orchard. I bought one of my 2 Miu Miu bags there. I just like that they have a lot of the bag styles displayed. The other 2 Miu Miu shops that I know of (in ION in Orchard, and in Marina Bay Sands) are smaller.

I bought my second Miu Miu at the Changi Airport Terminal 2 boutique. I liked that place too!

Thank u so much for ur info!!
I m really looking forward tommy visit!
thanks
yc

There is a huge markdown now on many items including RTW ( I bought a denim coat with 50% markdown) in Malaysia and i presume in Singapore, as it is the Great Singapore Sale season now. HTH !

Thanks! I just got 2 bags at 40% mark down last Friday. I think it's quite worth to get a coffer at such a mark down!

If you're looking for a boutique in sg with good service from SA

I recommend Emmanuel who is a Taiwanese guy at miu miu marina bay sands very friendly and patient ! Enjoy his service !

Hi ! Trying to revive an old thread here.. but do any of you ladies happen to know the price of miu miu wallets in Singapore? And any of you bought miu miu on Reebonz before?

Hope it's not too late to reply that I bought a Matalesse bag from Reebonz SG & probably because it was a marked down stock, it din exactly come in perfect condition. For the price, it was acceptable for me so I didn't return it.

And sorry I've no idea of the price of wallets from the boutique!

Hope it's not too late to reply that I bought a Matalesse bag from Reebonz SG & probably because it was a marked down stock, it din exactly come in perfect condition. For the price, it was acceptable for me so I didn't return it.

And sorry I've no idea of the price of wallets from the boutique!

Hi! Thanks so much for the reply :smile: I am thinking of getting a wallet from Reebonz but I'm not sure how much cheaper it is than the boutique.. If the price diff is not too high it seems more worth it to purchase in person so that I can check the item because I'm worried of the condition as well.